NEW PRODUCTS (Jul, 1956)
1. New. five-sectional, rear-view mirror permits 160° view behind, including both sides.
2. Molded from tough plastic, these doorknobs snap on shaft, are held in place by a small spring lock.
3. Antique pine finishing kit consists of stain and wood sealer in pint quantities, brush. 1/2-lb. can of wax and instructions.
4. Two-way radio operates over citizen’s radio band, has 10-mile range, uses 115V AC or 6V DC. License is easily acquired.
5. Styrene plastic relief maps of different world areas are shaped to true curvature of earth, have flat backs, 18-in. diameter.
6. Installed inside, this instrument lets you read indoor and outdoor temperatures at once.
7. These swivel-topped screwdrivers are designed to ease work, prevent blistered palms.
8. Ranging from can opener to fish scaler, there are eleven ways to use the Angler’s Pal.
9. The Twinkle Lamp is designed for festive occasions or decorative use, operates off transformers which reduce 120-volt A.C. to 6.3 volts. It is intended for use in string sets.
10. Framing anchors, made of 18 ga. galvanized steel, are intended to eliminate toenailing and splitting, increase rigidity.
11. Handyfreeze electric ice cream freezer has four-guart capacity, operates on A.C. only. Oak bucket is trimmed with copper.