Peripheral Vision impacts your computer! (Apr, 1978)
Peripheral Vision impacts your computer!
with a full-size, low-cost impact printer.
Until now, the hobbyist and small businessman have had one major problem in assembling a reasonably priced microprocessor system with the capabilities found in the more costly computers. It was impossible to find a high-quality, high-output printer for hard copy needs at an affordable price.
Peripheral Vision has come up with a solution.
We are offering a full-size impact printer designed for microprocessors—and it comes with a mini price. Prices start as low as $540 for the printer, interface card kit. and the power supply. And that won’t impact your pocketbook.
Peripheral Vision’s printer is loaded with capabilities. Take a look:
* It’s fast—120 characters per second
* 96 characters per line, 12 characters per inch horizontal, 6 lines per inch
* Makes up to 4 copies simultaneously
* 5 x 7 character matrix
* Ribbon has built-in re-inkers for a life of 10,000,000 characters
* Paper can be either a standard 8-1/2-inch roll, fanfold or cut page
* Interfaces to 8-bit parallel ports (one input & one output)
* Compatible with the S-100 bus (use our optional parallel port card)
Just remember, Peripheral Vision is committed to helping you get along with your computer. As an example, the printer we are offering is high in quality, low in cost and will definitely impact your system. Other examples include Floppy Disk Drive systems, Digital Cassette systems, Stand Alone Audio Cassette interfaces and our inexpensive Keyboard.
* Send me more information on how to impact my computer!
* OK, here’s my $540, send a printer kit.
* Here’s $695 for an assembled & tested printer. And thanks!
P.O. Box 6267/Denver, Colorado 80206 303/777-4292