OK Skinnay! Lookut Our Rolley Coaster (Oct, 1921)
“Oh Skinnay! (The Days of Real Sport)” was a 1913 graphic novel about a child’s antics. Current uses of the word “Skinnay” are distinctly less savory.
OK Skinnay! Lookut Our Rolley Coaster
IT’S a far cry from the Bronx to Coney Island. Besides, Coney Island costs money. The children in the neighborhood of Crotona Park, New York City, therefore, have made a scenic railway all their own. It is better, they think, than all the Coney Island rides put together, and they have had the fun of making it as well as riding on it.
What newspaper are your children reading? (Feb, 1935)
Just another example of the lame stream liberal media trying to indoctrinate kids, just like college.
What newspaper are your children reading?
• Does it do its best to present the whole truth?
• Does it give both sides of disputed questions?
• Does it have convictions—and is it fair to those who disagree?
• Does it show the world as it is, without distortion?
• Does it winnow out the chaff from the wheat in the day’s news?
• Is it exciting without being sensational?