Hair Mail Special (Feb, 1949)
Hair Mail Special
Baldness beating you down? Don’t lose your headâ€”mail-order a scalp from Max Factor, movie makeup manâ€”and brush your troubles away!
- Bashful about that shining pate for years. Milton Jones gets mail kit to order hair.
- Following Max Factor’s instruction booklet, Milton x-marks a spot for his new hairline.
- Then he stretches a wire across his head to get the natural dimensions for a hairy top.
- Not much business for the barber, but Jones still finds hair he can clip for a sample.
- Milton’s mail order is put on a properly shaped hair block at Factor’s wig workshop.
- The wig dresser combs out the toupee to see that every hair looks like the real thing.
- The postman brings the toupee and Milton rushes to a mirror to try on his new hair.
- That handsome head of hair puts Milton in “top” shape for big business at his office.